The Victory Women’s Ministry
seeks women of the church who have a heart for service and welcome
opportunities for involvement.
The Goal of the Ministry is to help women grow in their love
for God and each other. We encourage this as sisters serve sisters through
Christ - Galatians 5:13b, “...but through love serve one another.”
We seek to strengthen women spiritually and emotionally in the Lord
through foundational Bible study, prayer support, and social activities
that encourage friendships. We meet in Small Group Bible Studies,
Fellowship Luncheons, Retreats, Conferences, and serve our community in
volunteering our time to serve at Main Street Mission the first Wednesday
of each month.
We seek God’s guidance in how we can show love for our sisters in Christ
through this ministry.
God does not call us because we are qualified; He
only asks that we are willing.
2016 Calendar of Events:
- Jan 10 - Ladies Breakfast
- Jan 13 - Meeting
- Jan 24 - New Members Luncheon
- Feb 5 - Widow's Luncheon
- Feb 17 - Meeting
- Mar 4 - Bible Study "Flourish"
- Mar 12 - Breakfast out then Pinterest Day
- Mar 16 - Meeting
- Apr 8-10 - Women of Joy Conference
- Apr 20 - Meeting
- Apr 22 - Secret Sisters Reveal ("V" College Girls)
- Apr 23 - Priscilla Shirer Simulcast
- May 14 - Breakfast
- May 18 - Meeting
- Jun 4 - Vintage Market Days LR
- Jul 9 - Breakfast Out
- Jul 10 - New Member's Luncheon
- Aug 17 - Meeting
- Sep 10 - Breakfast Out
- Sep 21 - Meeting